Keep Your Website Up-To-Date With Regular Maintenance
Update Website Content, Security and Plugins
The importance of regular website maintenance, theme and plugin updates cannot be emphasized enough. Your site should be maintained with fresh content as well as up-to-date software and security patches. Search engines place high value on fresh website content and frown upon broken links and pages.
With the current rash of website hacks and breaches, frequent security updates are required to reduce vulnerabilities and risks. Even if you do not store important or sensitive information, a breach in your website can cause your customers damage by the hacker infecting visitors with viruses or directing them to websites not controlled by you.
Don't have the time to keep your site current? Relax, I can help.
Shoreline Digital Marketing monthly website maintenance includes:
- Updating your site's software and plugins as new versions are released
- Content updates as needed
- Monitor Google Search Console for errors
- Daily backups of your site and site data
- Do your WordPress theme and plugins need to be updated?
- Do you need additional features or performance from your website?
- Do you need content and image updates?
- Does your site break when you update plugins?
- Just don't have the time to think about this?
- Have other questions?
Website maintenance packages start at $200 per month.