Improve Your Website SEO
Search Engine Ranking Results
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a critical factor for driving organic website traffic and can be one of your most effective digital marketing strategies.
The benefits of SEO are plenty. Aside from increased search engine rankings and customer leads, you will find that optimized websites have a greater user experience (which also improves rankings), higher trust and greater brand loyalty, all of which lead to higher sales and greater customer retention.
Search engine optimization is an ongoing, long-term digital strategy that encompasses both onsite optimization and offsite optimization.
Onsite SEO involves making sure your website pages, titles, tags, content and overall structure are optimized for your target keywords. Once onsite SEO is in place, it requires only a minimal amount of monitoring. Keyword research and content updating are really the items that require on-going maintenance.
Offsite optimization involves actions taken from outside of your own website, namely inbound links (also known as external links or backlinks) from other reputable websites. Backlinks can have a significant impact on your website's rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs). High-value backlinks offer the most credibility in the eye of search engines.
Today, major search engines use many metrics to determine the value of backlinks, including:
- The linking site's popularity
- How related the linking site's topic is to the site being linked to
- The "freshness" of the link
- The anchor text used on the linking site
- The trustworthiness of the linking site
- The number of other links on the linking page
- Authority of the linking domain and page (also known as Domain Authority or Page Authority)
There is no magic way to rank your web site in the first page of Google, Bing or Yahoo. Search engines are governed by complex algorithms and it takes a lot of effort to ‘convince’ them that your web site or page deserves one of the top spots. Do not be tempted by "black hat techniques" to achieve Google rankings. Google has become wise to these tactics and wastes no time in penalizing sites that employ them.
I integrate white hat techniques and SEO best practices create a digital marketing strategy to help improve client Google rankings.CONTACT ME
SEO Site Audit & Consultation
- Mobile-friendly/responsiveness: The majority of Google searches are now mobile-driven. As a result, Google is migrating towards a mobile-first index. Is your website mobile-friendly and responsive?
- URL structure
- Meta description
- Title tags: Do you know what H1, H2, etc. tags are? Important to SEO is what they are!
- Images: Large, un-optimized images can drastically slow down website speed. Image Alt tags are an important SEO function.
- Content analysis
- Page speed analysis: The speed of a website is critical to Google's search engine ranking. Google does not like slow websites!
- Social media review
- Google My Business
- Local directory listings
- Domain trust, rank and authority check
- Google Webmaster Tools review & analysis
SEO Website Audits start at $495